- Muñoz R. Biological conversion of Greenhouse Gases into added value bio-products: Moving towards GHG Biorefineries. 1st International Conference on Advanced Production and Processing. 10-11 October 2019. Novi Sad, Serbia. Invited Talk.
- Muñoz R . Biotechnologies for the abatement of odours and greenhouse gas emissions . International Conference «Towards Precision livestock husbandry and its potential to mitigate ammonia and GHG emissions». Associated to COST Action LivAGE. 2019. 19 February Galilee, (Israel) (Keynote)
- Muñoz R. Exploring the uptapped potential of biotechnologies for the abatement odours and greenhouse gas emissions in WWTPs. 6th International Conference on Environmental Odour Monitoring & Control. 9-12 September 2018. Milano, Italy (Plenary talk)
- Muñoz R. Greenhouse gas biorefineries as a platform for a cost-effective climate change mitigation. International Conference on Alternative Fuels and Energy. 23-25th October 2017, Daegu, South Korea. (Invited Talk)
- Sergio Bordel has participated as invited speaker in the symposium “Biogeochemical cycles and climate change”, held at the University of East Anglia the 26th of June of 2019. In this symposium I gave a talk entitled: “Genome scale metabolic models of methanotrophs”.
- Open doors days for high school students at the School of Industrial Engineering of the University of Valladolid celebrated the 13th of April of 2018.
- Practical workshop for school children during the European Researchers’ night the 28th of September of 2018, which was celebrated in the Science Museum of Valladolid. We are also participating in the upcoming European Researchers’ night the 27th of September of 2019.